Stories you may have missed while enjoying yourself this weekend:
- The American phenomenon of hoarding has a long, creepy history (this is absolutely worth reading because it's so freaky)
- Google admits to inadvertently collecting your private information -- for three years. Ooops.
- Continuing a trend from last year, slightly more Americans call themselves "pro-life" than "pro-choice," 47% vs. 45%, according to a May 3-6 Gallup poll.
- While Americans seem more tolerant about living near homosexuals, intolerance to having Muslims or immigrants as neighbors is on the rise. Check out this chart to get the story in a nutshell.
- More bad news for cougars: Women who marry younger men die earlier.
- For all those graduating this week, a cute Freakonomics post of the best advice people have ever received.
There. Now go get some real work done.